The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Store||Mages Guild Tower|
Concerning the situation with Necromancers' activity in Sentinel he comments:
- "An undead scourge shambles from beneath the waves, and the mighty Redguards drop their swords. It's either folly or cowardice—I can't decide which is worse."
After the undead scourge is dealt with, he quickly makes his opinion on the Redguard's regard for magic clear.
- "Cordial greetings and welcome to our tower—an isle of knowledge amidst a vast sea of ignorance.
Have you come for training?"
- Why do you call Sentinel ignorant?
- "I suspect you've not been here long.
These Redguards have a foolish distrust of all things arcane. It's a superstition brought with them from that absurd archipelago of theirs. You know—the one that sank."
- You're referring to Yokuda?
- "Yes. They say it was a paradise. I often wonder what they'd say if a mage offered to return it to the surface."
- You think that's possible?
- "There's no trouble that magic cannot mend. But spells that efficacious are beyond our ken. For now."