|# Samples||3 (respawning)|
|# Plants||178 (all in Paradise)|
The ingredient Lichor is one of two ingredients that comes from the plant "Mana Bloom". Lichor comes from the bluish-purple colored flowers and Ambrosia comes from the reddish-purple flowers. Mana Blooms only grow in Mankar Camoran's Paradise and therefore Lichor is a quite rare ingredient. Purchasing the Wizard's Tower official download provides access to a few more convenient Mana Blooms.
Lichor only has one alchemy effect, even for master alchemists. Lichor cannot be duplicated in the Arch Mage's Enchanted Chest.
3 guaranteed samples can be found (these locations will respawn, since lichor is food) in the following places:
- 1 sample is in the Anvil Mages Guild Living Quarters
- 1 sample is in The Dividing Line in Leyawiin (This sample is placed inside a table, upstairs in the southwestern room. Move some objects on the table to make the sample of Lichor fall on the ground).
- 1 sample is in the Crypt of The Night Mother in Bravil
- All 178 plants are found in Mankar Camoran's Paradise, which can only be entered once during the related quest. 3 additional plants are made available by the Wizard's Tower download in the alchemy garden (which is available without purchasing any upgrades).
- "Lichor" may be an allusion to "Ichor", in Greek Mythology, wherein it was the blood of the gods. This seems especially probable as it is commonly found with "Ambrosia", the food of the Greek gods.