- Speak with either Alberic Litte in the Chorrol Mages Guild or Arentus Falvius in the Great Chapel of Talos in Bruma to learn who can train you more.
- Go to Molag Bal's Shrine and speak with Olyn Seran to learn what he requires to accept to train you further.
- Summon a Faded Wraith for Olyn to receive master training.
The Dunmer Master
When you have leveled your Conjuration skill to 70, head to Chorrol to speak with Alberic Litte or to the Great Chapel of Talos in Bruma to speak with Arentus Falvius and learn who can teach you more about Conjuration. You will be told that Olyn Seran, a Dunmer worshipping Molag Bal at his Shrine can train you further.
Before he will train you, you will need to summon a Faded Wraith for him. This is an Expert spell so you will need at least 75 Conjuration (not just 70) to cast it. You can buy the "Summon Faded Wraith" spell from Gaspar Stegine at the Arcane University or Athragar at the Chorrol Mages Guild.
Alternatively, it is possible to find a Summon Wraith scroll in random loot starting at level 16. Although the scroll is titled Summon Wraith, the scroll will in fact summon a Faded Wraith. This also lets you avoid the need for 75 Conjuration rather than 70. Once you have summoned it, speak with Olyn and he will happily agree to train you.
- If Olyn Seran does not notice the wraith, try casting it again, making sure that you are standing right next to Olyn. The scripting does not actually check for the existence of a wraith. Instead it just checks whether you are standing within 30 feet of Olyn and whether you have an active Faded Wraith effect.
- If you fail Molag Bal's quest, Olyn (and the other Molag Bal worshippers) will become angry with you and he will no longer offer Conjuration Master Training. This is a scripted response, and cannot be overcome by any amount of Charm or other means.
- Once you reach 70 points of Conjuration, the advanced trainers will no longer offer their services. Yet, in order to cast the spell, Summon a Faded Wraith, you will need to be at the 75 point level. This results in a gap in the possible training between 70 and 75, in which you must cast Conjuration spells in order to advance.
- If you have Molag Bal's quest in your active list (i.e. you have spoken to Amir about it) but have not begun it (even if you are below level 17 and thus can't begin it) or if you have failed the quest, he will make a statement and then forcibly end the conversation, preventing him from training you. Once you begin the quest, he will be willing to let you "prove your worth" and/or train you.
|Conjuration Training (TrainingConjuration)
||In order to train further in Conjuration, I must find Olyn Seran, a Daedra Worshipper somewhere in the Great Forest.
||Olyn Seran wants me to prove my worth before he will train me. I need to summon a Faded Wraith in his presence.
||I have summoned a Faded Wraith for Olyn Seran, and he has agreed to train me.
||Olyn Seran is dead. I have no chance to be taught more about Conjuration now.
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in random order.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.
- It is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering
setstage TrainingConjuration stage, where
stage is the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages. See SetStage for more information.