|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Speak to Hlaren Ramoran in his manor in Ald'ruhn for duties.
- Either, try to find his lost love Nalvilie Saren:
- Ask around Ald'ruhn about the girl.
- Travel to Vivec and find out she has a shop in St. Olms Canton.
- Talk to her about Ramoran.
- Return to Ramoran.
- Or convince him to forget the past:
- Talk to one of Ramoran's bodyguards, Nalvyna Sarinith, who will act odd.
- Speak to Ramoran about her and convince him to forget about the past.
Hlaren Ramoran in his manor in Ald'ruhn will ask you to find out what happened to Nalvilie Saren, a girl he loved in his youth.
A Lost Love
Ask people around Ald'ruhn about the girl and you'll eventually find out that she is in Vivec. Travel there and ask around until you find out she has a shop in St. Olms Canton and her family is on top of the Redoran Canton. Her shop is on the Canal level of the St. Olms Canton, specifically St. Olms Canal South-One on the outside of the canton. Unfortunately, Saren will refuse to speak with Ramoran, no matter how much you try to persuade her. You can report back to Ramoran to complete the quest.
As an alternative, if you talk to one of Ramoran's bodyguards, Nalvyna Sarinith (note the similar names), she will act odd when you mention Ramoran. Speak to Ramoran about her and convince him to forget about the past. He will accept your opinion and give you his support without you having to try and find Saren.
- If Nalvilie is dead, you will not receive the +10 disposition with Hlaren Ramoran.
- When the Morag Tong quest is active where you are to assassinate Toris Saren, all NPC's in the manor will attack you when you try to talk to them.
- If you speak to Nalvilie and then mention her to Hlaren Ramoran, the game engine assumes she is dead.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Nalvilie Saren (HR_OldFlame)
||Hlaren Ramoran asked me to find out what happened to an acquaintance of his, Nalvilie Saren.
||I was told that Nalvilie Saren runs a shop in Vivec.
||After some persuation [sic], Toris Saren told me that Nalvilie Saren has a consignment shop on the canal level of the St. Olms Canton here in Vivec.
||Nalvilie Saren refused to speak with Hlaren Ramoran.
||Hlaren Ramoran choose to seek out Nalvilie Saren on his own. He agreed to give his support on the Council.
||I told Hlaren Ramoran that Navilie Saren was dead.
||I told Hlaren Ramoran about Nalvyna Sarinith's apparent feelings.