|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Location||Shulk Egg Mine, outside|
He wears a common shirt, with matching pants and shoes. He carries an iron spear, has a 30% chance of carrying a small or large kwama egg, and carries up to 20 gold. Aside from his natural resistance to disease, and the ability to command animals, he knows no spells.
- Egg Poachers: Get rid of two poachers in the Shulk Egg Mine.
- "I'm a miner in the Shulk Eggmine, but I'm getting some fresh air."
- egg poachers:
- "We haven't seen Sevilo Othan or Daynila Valas. But eggs keep disappearing. And they know the place. Easy for them to get in and out, stay out of sight."
After you kill the poachers:
- "We've had no problems with missing eggs since you took care of the poachers."
- scrib jelly:
- (Disposition at least 30) "You're looking for scrib jelly? Plenty of scribs in Shulk Eggmine. Help yourself. The hive replaces them in no time. And look around outside. Scribs wander around outside the mines. I'm sure I saw one out here just a while ago."
- (Disposition at least 30) "Scribs are little baby kwama. We shuck the shells, crush the flesh into a jelly. Doesn't taste bad. And filling. Takes a while getting used to the texture, though."