The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Quests: not written
Services: written by Dragon Guard, checked by WoahBro
Personal Inventory: written by Dragon Guard, checked by WoahBro
House Contents: written by Dragon Guard, checked by WoahBro
Unique Dialogue: not written
|Home City||Vivec, Hlaalu Canton|
Eraldil is a Wood Elf savant who can be found in the Waistworks of the Hlaalu canton in Vivec. She is the target of the amorous intentions of a certain Dunmer trader.
Eraldil wears an extravagant shirt with a matching skirt and pair of shoes. Aside from her natural resistance to disease, and the ability to command animals, she knows no spells.
- For the Love of a Bosmer: Find and investigate the source of a love letter from Gadayn Andarys to Eraldil.
- Gadayn Andarys
- "That lowly Hlaalu trader? He's ridiculous."
- love letter
- "He thinks I might be interested in him? Ha! That's a ridiculous notion. The very thought...insane. I mean, has he seen himself in a mirror lately? I'm sure he's a decent enough sort, but that's ridiculous. He might be more suited for my cousin Glathel. She's low-born, plain, and desperate for a husband. But me? You can tell Gadayn that you've spoken to Eraldil, and she's not interested!"
- "She's a decent, if rather common sort. I mean, I don't have much to do with her. She's rather plain, not too bright. But she's not a bad person, for what she is. You can find her at the Elven Nations Cornerclub. She's a serving girl."
If you decide to give her the love potion:
- apology from Gadayn
- "He wishes to apologize? How very noble. But, at least he sent a gift along, which is certainly appropriate. Well, I'm sure I'll have use for it sometime, although it's probably not even of good quality."
If she becomes Gadayn's wife:
- Gadayn Andarys
- "That husband of mine? He's cheap, pathetic, stupid, lazy, messy, uncaring, clinging, and rather smelly. But I love him!"