The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Dranas Sarathram (dranas sarathram)|
|Location||Suran Slave Market|
He wears an extravagant shirt with shoes and pants. He carries the holding cell key, which unlocks all slave bracers in Suran. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows no spells.
- Daric Bielle: "The bounty hunter? I've heard of him. I've also heard he's been wandering around the woods looking for the same slave for the past few months. Pathetic."
- "Haven't heard of him. An escaped slave you say? Not from my shipment. And I don't have a lot of time to worry about the ones that aren't mine. Gets tough to track down the Argonian slaves--they're clever and fast, and other Argonians aren't likely to help. That makes it tough, because few others understand their language or habits."
- "Yes, that's one of the names I mentioned. Could just be a coincidence, I suppose."
- Hides His Eyes: "Don't know him. Argonian, right? Sounds like an Argonian name. Not his real name of course, but that's the way of things."
- Not his real name: "Well, of course. It's just a translation from the Argonian. That would translate to something like Hajeekius, Hajesheeus, maybe Haj-Ei. Literal translations can get a little awkward sometimes. Most folks don't bother to learn the language of these savages; they find it too hard to pronounce. For me, though, it makes business a little bit easier."