|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Bulfim gra-Shugarz (bulfim gra-shugarz)|
She is wearing steel armor, including a cuirass, greaves, both pauldrons, and boots. She is also wearing a common shirt and pants and carries a steel flamesword and a steel jinksword. Like all Orcs, she has a natural resistance to magicka, and can boost her health, fatigue and attack for short periods, at the cost of agility, but otherwise knows no spells.
- Compassion: Cure a mortal enemy of Blight to learn of compassion.
- "Argh! Must I constantly be tormented by ... AAAH!! ... Leave me! I am diseased and I must suffer in solitude!"
- "Thank you for curing me, %PCName. I'd get out of here if I were you."
- "Yes. I have Ash-Chancre. Look at my face! My hands! That is why the others stay away from me. You'd better stay away, too, if you know what's good for you."
- "They say it is my disease that angers me. Fools! Are you here to mock me as well?"
- You are a sad case.: "Mock my suffering again and you shall pay!" (Disposition down by 10)
- I will heal you.: "Alright ... do as you will."
- I shall use a spell.: "Fool! I am an Orc. Magic has little effect on me. Sheogorath has seen to my torment. But if you must try, go ahead. I permit it."
- I offer you this potion.:
- "How do I know this is not a poison? Death would be a release... And if I am slain, my spirit will rend your soul after my brethren cut out your heart. <drinks>"
If you don't have a Potion of Cure Blight Disease:
- "Liar! You mock me with false hope! Leave me before I split you open." (Disposition down by 10)
If you cured her, either with spell or potion:
- "Yes, I feel better already. You better leave before my... friends see that you're here."
- "Thank you for curing me. Why have you returned?"