|Primary Skills||Enchanting, Restoration, Speech, Alchemy, Conjuration, Smithing|
|Faction(s)||CrimeFactionGreybeard; Faction for not using casual idles; FavorExcludedFaction; Greybeards; WIAdditem03ExclusionFaction|
Borri, an elderly priest, is one of the reclusive Greybeards in High Hrothgar who refuses to speak, lest a mere whisper of their voice unleashes destruction. Borri teaches you the first word of the Whirlwind Sprint shout, Wuld, during The Way of the Voice. He will react when interacted with, greeting you with a muttered "Dovahkiin" and causing the surroundings to rumble in doing so.
He will start his day at 4am, rising from bed to meditate inside facing the windows, on the mats, changing to a different window each hour. At 12:30pm, he will meditate in the courtyard, as well as in the courtyard tower, occasionally using the Clear Skies shout while up there. At 4:30pm he will meditate in front of the shrine in the main entry hall, and at 8pm he will meditate in the main entry hall, rotating positions in a clockwise direction every hour until retiring to his sleeping quarters at 12:30am to read; finally retiring to bed at 2am. He will then sleep for two hours and repeat his daily routine.
Aside from his greeting to you, the only other word ever heard by Borri is the shout "Bex!" during the quest The Way of the Voice. The shout in English means open.
- The Way of the Voice: Meet the Greybeards.
- The Horn of Jurgen Windcaller: Retrieve a Greybeard artifact from Ustengrav.
- The Throat of the World: Receive a lesson from Paarthurnax.
- Elder Knowledge: Recover an Elder Scroll to learn an Ancient Secret.
- Paarthurnax: Deal with a potential threat.
- Borri is one of only two NPCs in Skyrim that are level 100, the other NPC being the Greybeard Wulfgar.