- To a devout Redguard, almost nothing is more repugnant than necromancy - which is why what happened in the place called Bahraha's Gloom was so long buried.
|Completion||Explore and Clear|
|# of Zones||1|
|Bleak Veil Aggrandizer, Bleak Veil Darkblade, Bleak Veil Life-Eater, Bleak Veil Painbringer, Bleak Veil Ravager, Bleak Veil Spirit Master, Bleak Veil Warrior
Salt Catcher Archer, Salt Catcher Marine, Salt Catcher Sailor, Salt Catcher Spirit
Yokudan Bruiser, Yokudan Spirit, Yokudan Warrior
Defiled Aegis, Lost Spirit, Mournful Aegis, Necrotic Hoarvor, Risen Skeleton
|West of Abah's Landing|
Bahraha's Gloom is a delve west of Abah's Landing that's been overrun by the undead. It is a defiled Yokudan temple, filled with Bleak Veil necromancers, undead Salt Catcher pirates, Mournful Aegises, and Necrotic Hoarvors.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear Bahraha's Gloom.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
- Memories of Youth: Recover a lost engagement ring.
- A Secret Shame: Restore the great seal in Bahraha's Gloom.
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Bahraha's Gloom Explorer||5||Explore and clear Bahraha's Gloom.|
- An early development map in the game files refer to this location as Sep's Gullet.