|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||2|
|Almsivi Intervention||Molag Mar|
|Divine Intervention||Wolverine Hall|
|Telvanni and Hlaalu occupants,
leveled Undead, Dremora
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Azura's Coast, [17,-8]|
Odirniran is a Velothi tower that resembles a tomb located on Azura's Coast, west of the Shrine of Azura on the same peninsula. According to local rumors Hlaalu and Telvanni have been fighting for this place for years.
Inside Odirniran you'll find a number of House Hlaalu members, and a single Telvanni wizard. There's quite a selection of loot, as well as eight leveled undead and a daedra (Dremora or Daedroth) located within the structure. A Telvanni quest takes you here to rid the wizard that lives here of the Hlaalu attempting to take over the tower. The Hlaalu counterpart quest requires you to kill the necromancer in the tower, rescue the younger Othril sister, and lead her back to the group leader.
|Farare Othril||Dark Elf||Thief||House Hlaalu (Hireling)||1||0||21||0||0||Already dead|
|Haleneri Salor||Dark Elf||Thief||House Hlaalu (Hireling)||9||76||106||30||90|
|Milyn Faram||Dark Elf||Sorcerer||House Telvanni (Lawman)||16||121||172||30||90||Tower||If you are Hlaalu, kill him. If Telvanni, keep him safe from House Hlaalu.|
|Remasa Othril||Dark Elf||Thief||House Hlaalu (Hireling)||15||107||124||30||90||If you are Telvanni, you must kill her. If Hlaalu, rescue her sister Vedelea.|
|Talmsa Falas||Dark Elf||Thief||House Hlaalu (Hireling)||1||0||21||30||90||Already dead, Steel Blade of Heaven|
|Valyne Vedaren||Dark Elf||Thief||House Hlaalu (Hireling)||11||87||112||30||90|
|Vedelea Othril||Dark Elf||Thief||House Hlaalu (Hireling)||9||150||106||0||30||Tower||If you are Hlaalu, rescue her. If Telvanni, leave her imprisoned.|
- Milyn Faram has quite a number of spells in his repertoire; he also has the key to the cell where Vedelea Othril is sequestered.
- If you're doing the Telvanni quest and you didn't kill the imprisoned Vedelea Othril before speaking with Milyn Faram again, he will reward you handsomely if you choose to listen to his theories.
- There's a bottle of both Vintage Brandy and Ancient Dagoth Brandy, located in a wine rack in a side room.
- The loot in Milyn Faram's sanctuary includes a number of books, a random selection of potions, armor and weapons, and a fair number of gold septims. Milyn is also in possession of a rare copy of Vampires of Vvardenfell, Vol. II.
- Talmsa Falas has a Steel Blade of Heaven on her corpse.
- There is a room in the first section below the floor that is not connected to any part of the map, and thus inaccessible without using the TCL console command. It contains two leveled undead, but nothing else of note. An interesting side effect of this is that even after you have killed all the accessible hostiles in the tower, there will still be two that show up when you use a Detect Animal effect, and you will not be able to sleep in most of the area, as the game thinks you're still in danger.
- Odirniran appears in ESO as Barilzar's Tower.