(Click on any item for details)
Transports you instantly to the nearest Imperial Cult shrine, usually found within an Imperial Legion fort. Good for escaping from a sticky situation, or just as a means of fast transportation. You can be transported to the following locations:
- Buckmoth Legion Fort (Ald'ruhn)
- Fort Darius (Gnisis)
- Moonmoth Legion Fort (Balmora)
- Fort Pelagiad (Pelagiad)
- Wolverine Hall (Sadrith Mora)
- Fort FrostmothBM
- Any followers you may have will not accompany you when you teleport. Thus, this cannot be used to facilitate escort missions.
- Divine Intervention (and the other teleportation spells) are disabled in a few locations. In Morrowind, the only locations are Magas Volar (where you get the Daedric Crescent), and the Akulakhan chamber at the bottom of Dagoth Ur's facility. The Clockwork City in Tribunal has disabled teleporting, and the inside of the Mortrag Glacier area in Bloodmoon does as well. However, scripted teleports, such as from items, will work in these locations.
- Divine intervention will take you to the Imperial Cult shrine nearest your last exterior location only. This means that if you are closer to another location, for example Moonmoth Legion Fort, but got there through the mages guild teleportation from Ald'ruhn, and you use Divine Intervention, you will arrive at Buckmoth Legion Fort.
- Certain locations seem to go to the "wrong" location. For instance, casting a Divine Intervention spell at Telasero causes you to appear at Ebonheart, even though Pelagiad is closer. This is due to the way distances are calculated for these spells. The map shows the correct destinations.