The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Fight off a group of angry spriggans.
Chapter 10: Unwelcome Intrusion
- Tyr: "There's no sign of Laaneth. You think the crash killed them all?"
- Swims-at-Night: "Maybe. Or maybe it was the locals."
- Kellen: "As the Spriggans fell, the travelers spotted one beckoning them into the woods."
- Nagh: "Nagh would have followed, but mother always said this one was too curious."
- If the player chooses "Follow" and the Green-Touched Spriggan card:
- Kellen: "Curiosity served the travelers well. Whatever its reasons, the creature led them straight to their quarry."
- If the player chooses "Loot" and the Hackwing Feather card:
- Kellen: "The adventurers did not trust the creature - and found a treasure it had no doubt hoped to lead them away from."
|Foraging Mudcrab||Creature (Mudcrab)||Strength||1||1||1||Common||3x|
|Enraged Mudcrab||Creature (Mudcrab)||Neutral||1||2||1||Common||3x|
|Voracious Spriggan||Creature (Spriggan)||Agility||1||2||1||Common||Drain||3x|
|Snake Tooth Necklace||Item||Agility||2||–||–||Rare||+1/+1
Summon: Give the wielder Drain this turn.
|Afflicted Alit||Creature (Reptile)||Strength||2||3||1||Rare||Summon: Deal 2 damage to each player.||2x|
|Blighted Alit||Creature (Reptile)||Strength||3||5||3||Epic||At the start of your turn, Blighted Alit deals 2 damage to you.||3x|
|Giant Bat||Creature (Beast)||Agility||3||2||2||Common||Charge, Drain||3x|
|Bog Lurcher||Creature (Lurcher)||Strength||4||9||1||Rare||3x|
|Malefic Wreath||Action||Agility||4||–||–||Rare||Give a creature -2/-2.||1x|
|Green-Touched Spriggan||Creature (Spriggan)||Agility||4||1||5||Epic||When you gain health, Green-Touched Spriggan gains that much power.||3x|
|Wild Spriggan||Creature (Spriggan)||Agility||6||3||4||Epic||Summon: Summon a 2/3 Snow Fox.||2x|
|Wild Beastcaller||Creature (Spriggan)||Agility||6||3||4||Epic||Summon: Summon a random Animal.||1x|
|Prev: Broadsides||Up: The Forgotten Hero||Next: The Rescue|