Hello! Welcome to UESPWiki. It's always good to have new members. If you would like to help improve any of our pages, you may want to take a look at the following links:
- Policies and Guidelines: UESPWiki standards and expectations
- Quick Editing Guide: a quick guide to wiki markup
- Getting Started: how you can help
If you, on the other hand, would like to spice up your userpage, take a look at this link:
- Userboxes: near complete list of userboxes, including a guide to make your own
When you're editing, it's always a good idea to leave edit summaries to explain the changes you have made to a particular page, and remember to sign your talk page posts with four tildes ~~~~. Also, the "show preview" button is a great way to view the changes you've made so far without actually saving the page (our patrollers really appreciate it!).
- Sorry, that was far too blunt, what I really meant that you should redirect your efforts to the other page, where that was already corrected. The Silencer has spokenTalk 05:36, 22 April 2012 (UTC)
That's all right, thank you for the notice. SlyKhajiit 10:52, 22 April 2012 (UTC)
- And the article has been moved. Here's the new link: General:Differences Between Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim
- --ABCface◥ 21:47, 24 April 2012 (UTC)
I just made the Stewards page, and wanted to get to the Housecarls, but I noticed that you have a sandbox started on them. What I'm asking is if you wanted any help. The Silencer has spokenTalk 02:18, 4 May 2012 (UTC)
I'm glad you didn't make one yourself, it would have made me a little sad doing all of that work. I don't particularly need help, but I could definitely use some advice on the matter. Your opinions and things like that. --SlyKhajiit 02:40, 4 May 2012 (UTC)
- Okay. I made the Housecarl page to stop the redlinks being deleted, and a WIP notice for your sandbox, and also a notice to the top of the sandbox (check the irony). The page has a singular title to hopefully conform, but that can change. The Silencer has spokenTalk 03:01, 4 May 2012 (UTC)
We do have a lot in common. If there is anything you need help with let me know --J'ZhirrthePriest 20:02, 9 May 2012 (UTC)
Hey, could you use the show preview function a bit more? Thanks.
Also, it's not necessary to change articles from "you" to "the player". Consistency on a page is great, but remember that it can be either, so you don't need to worry about changing all those articles in that regard. Vely►Talk►Email 01:27, 5 June 2012 (UTC)
- I appreciate the heads up, and I do in fact use the preview function a lot. I just happened to miss a couple of things that I couldn't help but correct. If it's all right, I'll edit articles with the consistency I've been exhibiting. The little details are what counts after all. --SlyKhajiit 01:37, 5 June 2012 (UTC)
- You do have a point. I'll just have to proofread more diligently and I can avoid clogging up the Recent Changes page for you guys. Sorry about that. --SlyKhajiit 01:50, 5 June 2012 (UTC)
Hi Sly, you may wish to use the Messages page to welcome people to the site, copy pasting it like you do does not include the links. There are also other messages there you can use for warnings and such! ^_^ — Kimi the Elf (talk | contribs) 05:12, 5 July 2012 (UTC)
- I just used the same formatting as Vely did when she welcomed me. I don't see why that makes a difference, but thank you for showing me the Messages page. --SlyKhajiit 05:15, 5 July 2012 (UTC)
- Ooh, I see. Anyways, thanks for the link. I might as well use the new one, it has more helpful links. --SlyKhajiit 05:23, 5 July 2012 (UTC)
You have been given a cookie!
Your dedication and diligence to the wiki has not gone unnoticed. A user has seen the progress you've made, and has given you a cookie because of it. Good work! The user had the following to say: