|Please add bug, feature requests and other comments related to the collection and display of character build information from ESO.|
Bug - Missing Racial Skills
Both builds I have uploaded display nothing in the Racial Skills section, although I have unlocked all racial passives, and they are present in the raw data. -- SarthesArai Talk 20:35, 26 December 2015 (UTC)
Any way to search/look at the Item Set database outside of making builds?
I've been searching for an ESO items set database for some time, and I've found that most of them are really outdated. Yet, when creating chars or builds using your char planner, your item set information seems to be pretty up to date with recent changes.
Hence, my question is: did you thought about the possibility of making an esoitems entry point for searching items by (bonus, pieces, traits, etc.)
It'll help on trying new builds/combinations, specially for people that's not up to speed with the gear changes that are made to the game on each successive patch.
Just to give examples (of the top of my head, sorry if they're a bit contrived initially):
1. look for any set that has spell damage/spell critical/max magicka in any bonus, and find where's dropped. 2. search though all the 5th piece bonuses. 3. filter dropped/pvp/crafted sets 4. for crafted sets how many traits is require to craft them 5. for dropped items, which pieces are available and on which traits/qualities. 6. you get the idea :)
Thank you very much for this awesome site!
- This isn't what you are asking for, feature wise, but this is our raw item info dump: see here. I don't THINK we have what you are asking for, besides, but I can see how that might definitely be useful. It could find its way into a project at some point, hopefully. --AKB Talk Cont Mail 18:23, 4 August 2016 (UTC)
- Wow! That was a quick response, Thank you! :) And also thank you, for the link. Yeah, I was looking for something like that, even if it's a bit raw, at least it has the correct info and serves as a "reality check" of sorts. And it even has an Advanced Search function! Glad to hear that you're contemplating adding something like this in the future... for now, I'll bookmark the Item Browser and make use of it! Thank you, and best regards. Leeux (talk) 18:57, 4 August 2016 (UTC)
This is pretty straight forward question/request-for-feature:
- Is there a way to make a saved build private? I like to get pretty heavy into theory-crafting and customizing my builds and I like to think I have a few good ones made, but don't really want them out in :the open for people to copy.
Vicious Ophidian weapons - Nirnhoned Trait
While trying to input a build I noted that the VO weapons do not appear to have a nirnhoned trait variant available in the menu. Would it be possible to add this?
Cant view Cham[pion Points
While in view build mode I cant select & view Champion Points for my builds. In editor mode it works fine but not in view mode. — Unsigned comment by XIIICaesar (talk • contribs) at 10:01 on 22 October 2018 (UTC)
- See UESPWiki talk:EsoBuildEditor#View Build>Champion Points. —Dillonn241 (talk) 22:35, 9 November 2018 (UTC)