Tamriel Data:Main Page
Tamriel Data, usually stylized as Tamriel_Data, is a shared asset repository containing new data such as meshes, textures, sounds, races, items, spells, and creatures for use in any Morrowind mod. It provides the data structure of the large-scale province mods Tamriel Rebuilt and those within Project Tamriel: Skyrim: Home of the Nords and Province: Cyrodiil. It is available to download with either vanilla- or high-resolution textures.
Tamriel Data includes two BSA files, TR_Data.bsa and PT_Data.bsa, that must be registered in the main game's Morrowind.ini file under its
[Archives] section to link the repository data to the game's engine. Failing to register the BSAs will cause numerous in-game problems when trying to play dependent mods. Receiving missing file or texture warnings in-game is usually a sure sign of a registration or load order problem. For a detailed guide, see Tamriel Rebuilt's BSAs guide.
The Tamriel_Data.esm game file is a combination replacement of the old TR_Data.esm, PC_Data.esm, and Sky_Data.esm files that were formerly used. Like all mods with an ESM or ESP, it must be enabled as part of the load order.
- Races — New races added by Tamriel Data, such as Reachmen
- Classes — New classes used by NPCs, mostly for provinces other than Morrowind
- Diseases — New diseases you may catch
- Items — New items, including armor, clothing, weapons, ingredients, potions, scrolls, books, and clutter
- Spells — New spells you may cast