Skyrim talk:Legate Rikke
- I presume during the end of the Imperial's quest. Skysky 22:22, 8 December 2011 (UTC)
- If you follow the Stormcloaks questline, you will kill Legate Rikke in Castle Dour during the Battle for Solitude. That is the only way I know of so far. Eric Snowmane 22:26, 8 December 2011 (UTC)
- If you clear Fort Greymoor while Whiterun is under Imperial control, her helmet (Imperial Captain's Helmet) will spawn a few days later, along with many Imperial equipment from the soldiers who now occupy the fort. Alternatively, you can go with Ralof in the beggining of the game and kill the Imperial Captain. Also during Meridia's quest The Break of Dawn, a closed Imperial helmet with a black mane can be found, IMO it's very awesome and offers the best protection among Imperial helmets. 126.96.36.199 15:19, 2 February 2012 (UTC)
- This helmet is called Imperial Officer's Helmet. It is worn by Imperial officers and is usually seen on legates. Legate Rikke wears one, and so does the Imperial Captain at Helgen at the beginning of the game. It can be obtained in multiple ways:
- In Forelhost.
- In the Ratways, near where Esbern can be found.
- At Fort Greymoor on a table near the forge (this is only either winning the battle for Whiterun on the Imperial side or killing all the bandits then returning).
- In Whiterun after it is taken by the Imperials in the civil war.
- Helgen Keep. You can take it off an Imperial officer during start quest, if you took Stormcloaks' side for the escape.
- Alftand. In Sulla Trebatius' backpack.
- As a random encounter, it may be found on a Scavenger and may be levelled.
- Inside the East Empire Company Warehouse on a shelf.
--Arkhon 07:35, 25 February 2012 (UTC)
I'm not sure if its worth noting but her appearance changes alot. Sometimes she has a helmet on and other times she has her hair loose or tied up, of course those things could easily be explained as wearing a helmet or tieing up your hair are easy to do. However her eyes change colour between blue and gold depending on when you see her, she also has scars on her face sometimes aswell. Unless she wears coloured contacts and a has alot of skincare products then these are less easy to explain... — Kimi the Elf (talk | contribs) 11:41, 30 April 2012 (UTC)
- Hey Kimi! Right now, RH70 and I are investigating the hell out of Rikke - in this discussion. We may be able to come up with an answer soon, but we can use all the input we can get - so if you feel up to it, join the fun over there, and provide some specifics on when exactly you saw Rikke's eye color change. We're trying to determine when the different versions of Rikke appears, so all observations are welcome. --Krusty 12:14, 13 May 2012 (UTC)
Appearance in Unbound?
Was Rikke the officer from "unbound" who insists on executing the Dragonborn even though "he's not on the list"? If so, it might be worth a mention. — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 22:25 on 31 July 2012
Report to Rikke bug
Occasionally, when the player is given the objective "Report to Legate Rikke", the necessary dialog choice "Reporting for duty" will not appear. The cause is not known, but it can reportedly be worked around by talking to the Imperial Quartermaster in the camp and opening his merchant menu, doing another quest and coming back, or loading a previous save. — Unsigned comment by Dbbolton (talk • contribs) at 08:35 on 2 June 2013