The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Activate the Broken Dwarven Horse outside Runoff Caverns.
- Enter the Autumn's Bells section of the dungeon
- Locate the Horse Right Front Leg next to the dead mercenary in the entrance hallway.
- Locate the Horse Left Back Leg in the main chamber, near the field of Glowing Red Wheat.
- Cross the bridge in the main chamber and locate the Horse Right Back Leg between the fields of Sickly Green Wheat and Orange-Encrusted Wheat.
- Locate the Horse Left Front Leg up on a pedestal along the southern wall of the main chamber.
- Place enough harvested wheat in the depositors to open the chamber containing the Conduit Control Gem and grab the Horse Head found within.
- Return outside and activate the broken horse to obtain your own Dwarven Horse mount.
The horse head sitting on a pile of gold
|The Dwarven Horse ((?))