Skyrim:Coated in Blood
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
< Skyrim: Quests: Miscellaneous: Favors
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Walkthrough: written by multiple users, not checked
Reward: written by LosTheFail, checked by Quantheory
- Speak to Moth gro-Bagol.
- Return with a Daedra heart.
Moth gro-Bagol has been ordered to make a special weapon for the Jarl of Markarth. To do so he needs to dip it in the blood of a Daedra. All he needs is a heart though, and would appreciate it if you could bring him one.
He will give you a random base piece of armor in return. If you are not an Orc or already Blood-Kin, and have not stolen from him, he may tell the Orc strongholds that you are to be considered Blood-Kin by the tribes.
- This quest raises his disposition towards you, allowing you to marry him.
|Coated in Blood (FreeformMarkarthN)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
Objective 10: Bring a Daedra's Heart to Moth
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 20, 200.
* Any text displayed in angle brackets (e.g.,
<Alias=LocationHold>) is dynamically set by the Radiant Quest system, and will be filled in with the appropriate word(s) when seen in game.
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in any order. Some stages may therefore repeat objectives seen in other stages.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.
- On the PC, it is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering
setstage FreeformMarkarthN stage, where
stageis the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages, but it is possible to clear all stages of the quest using