|# of Zones||1|
|Grummites, Dark Seducer Turnkey|
|1 Mute Screaming Maw plant
1 boss-level Chest
1 Madness Ore Deposit
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Southern coast of the Madgod's Boot, just southwest of Lost Time Camp, along Pinnacle Road|
- This cave contains 1 Screaming Maw plant, 1 Thorn Hook plant, 6 Root Stalk plants, and 17 Withering Moon plants.
- To get past root door H you must commit a crime in Crucible then go to jail. You will appear in the sealed-off section beyond the root door.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: SEWorld -8, -17
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Corpserot Passage. The entrance door is NNW of the marker, 60 feet away.
- 3 Grummites (Dementia) are near the entrance
- 1 Grummite Magus (Dementia) is near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 3 Putrid Gigantea plants, 4 Fungus Stalk plants, 11 Grummite Egg Mound plants, 3 Letifer Orca Planta plants, 5 Swamp Tentacle plants, 6 Mushroom Tree Sapling plants, and 7 Water Root Pod plants
- 1 Obelisk of Order is at location D on map
Zone 1: Corpserot Prison
After being arrested you will find yourself near the bedroll at b, in the depths of Corpserot Prison, stripped of all of your weapons and armor. Pick up a weapon from the nearby urn at C and press the push block (cyan dot on map), which will lower the wall at J. Keep going, looting the chest for useful equipment and avoiding the spore pod trap until you arrive at an intersection. The roots at H are easily opened and make sure to pick up the Mute Screaming Maw at E.
Continuing eastwards is the easiest way out, but you will miss out on most of the treasure, so head north instead, taking heed of the Trapped Floor ahead of you at F. Jumping across it, you will gain access to a few urns; while falling down will net you nothing but a healing urn. Whatever direction you take at the next intersection, you will end up in the same room with a Madness Ore Deposit at M, and will be able to backtrack the other way.
Before opening the final metal door, heal all you can and prepare yourself for a potential fight against the guard of the prison. The Evidence Chest is across the room at D, so make an attempt to sneak over to it and claim your belongings before the fight; otherwise, quickly run over there during the fight and equip yourself. Dispose of the guard, loot the boss-level chest at B, then proceed through the root tunnel to your freedom at Out.
- 1 Grummite (Dementia; group list)
- 3 Grummites (Dementia, always best possible level)
- 3 archer Grummites (Dementia; group list)
- 1 Dark Seducer Turnkey
- 1 Mute Screaming Maw plant at location E on map
- 1 boss-level Chest (Grummite variety) at B
- 1 Madness Ore Deposit (1-4 Madness Ore; non-respawning) at M
- 1 Battered Chest (is actually an urn; contains two weapons) at C
- 2 Chests
- 1 Evidence (chest; non-respawning) at D
- 3 Hollowed Stumps (Healing)
- 1 Urn
- 6 Urns (Healing)
- The following weapons will always be found: 1 Iron Longsword
- The following plants will always be found: 1 Screaming Maw plant, 1 Thorn Hook plant, 2 Mushroom Tree Sapling plants, 6 Root Stalk plants, and 17 Withering Moon plants
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside
- 2 Twisted Roots (opened remotely) at H and I
- 1 Secret Wall at J
- 1 bedroll at location b on map