The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- A Bit of Sport: Impress Nord sawyers by fighting them drunk.
Speaking to any of them outside of the quest and you'll get the following remarks that are gender specific.
Male Wagon Escorts:
- "We perform an important service, you know. If not for us, the Dark Elves would never see a massive log or a long, smooth piece of wood … especially the lady Elves, if you know what I mean."
Female Wagon Escorts:
- "I signed up to guard these wagons for the money. And guarding's the only thing I take money for. You got that?"
During the quest, you can ask for a fight:
- Fight me! Or are you too drunk to dodge a punch?
- "Ha ha ha! You could only beat me if I was blind, stinking sober … and I'm not!"
- During the brawl, they'll call out any of the following lines:
- Wagon Escort : "Try to put up a decent fight?"
- Wagon Escort : "This won't take long."
- Wagon Escort : "Don't be timid!
- Wagon Escort : "Whoa, sabre cat! Let's go back to drinking."
- If you speak to them during the quest while sober, you can only say:
- I need more mead. I'll be right back.
- Upon defeat, they'll say:
- "Ah, you're a good drinking mate, friend. Come back and join us again sometime."