Online:Taming the Wild
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Speak to Justiciar Farowel in Alinor and accept the task.
- Travel to Indrik Frolic and activate warding stones placed around it.
- Defeat Caanerin.
- Return to Farowel for your reward.
- What do you need?
- "Caanerin, the indrik matriarch, has returned to her ancestral glade near the center of the Isle.
The last time this happened, she fawned a whole herd of lesser indrik and destroyed half of Russafeld. Obviously, that will not do."
- So you need someone to kill Caanerin?
- "Yes. Ancient indriks like Caanerin enjoy a deep connection to Y'ffre—the forest god. They are very resilient—much like weeds. Luckily, the Sapiarchs erected warding stones to keep her from returning.
Kill Caanerin and activate those stones."
- All right. I'll defeat Caanerin and activate the warding stones.
When you have completed the quest objectives, return to Justiciar Farowel and talk to her to complete the quest.
- "Can I assume that your presence indicates a successful completion of your assignment? I eagerly await your report."
- I dealt with Caanerin.
- "Good. Let's hope those warding stones hold. I would hate to see a beast like that return.
In any event, this will bring the people of Russafeld some comfort. You continue to defy expectations, newcomer. Well done."
|Taming the Wild|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I can find Caanerin's ancestral glade between Russafeld and Tor-Hame-Khard.
Objective: Kill Caanerin
Objective: Activate the Warding Stones: 0 / 4
|I killed Caanerin and penned its spirit within its ancestral grove. I should return to Justiciar Farowel.
Objective: Talk to Justiciar Farowel