The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Reaction||Hostile||Class||Time Bomb Mage|
Skills and Abilities
- Entropic Flare
- A basic ranged attack that does moderate magic damage.
- The enemy summons a purple orb from the sky that explodes when it hits the ground splitting into three projectiles dealing moderate magic damage. This skill then sends out magic AoEs across the floor called Void Bursts. This attack can be interrupted or simply avoided.
- Void Burst
- These AoEs are released after Void lands, the smaller AoEs deal moderate magic damage.
- Winter's Reach
- The enemy releases an icy whirlwind in the direction it is facing. This whirlwind does moderate frost damage and roots all players that it hits. Root effect passes through block, and can be escaped by roll dodging. This attack can be interrupted to set the enemy off balance or simply avoided.
- The enemy summons a mote of magelight, revealing stealthed and invisible players around itself for 5 seconds. Exposed players cannot return to stealth or invisibility for 3 seconds.
- The enemy casts a protective ward and gains a damage shield.