This article is about the Argonian in Jorunn's Stand. For the Argonian in Velyn Harbor, see Speaks-With-Blades.
|Home Settlement||Jorunn's Stand|
After killing Spymaster Ramorgol, you are prompted to speak with him.
- "That was a good fight!"
- What's next?
- "The Captain wants us to eliminate Shaman Moramat. She's powerful and she's responsible for many Pact deaths. The Captain also wants whatever orders Moramat carries.
Removing the shaman would be good for morale—especially mine."
- Where do we find the shaman?
- "Reports indicate that she's just east of here, setting up another camp.
I think the Orcthane is really trying to box us in."
Speaking to him after this conversation:
- "Let's move!"
After killing Shaman Moramat, he leaves your side.
- Speaks-with-Blades: "Our job is done. It was a pleasure working with you!"
- A Pact Scout acts as a placeholder for him if you see other players leading him around during the related quest