Online:Mother Jagged-Claw Hunt
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Talk to Huntmaster Sorim-Nakar in Ald'ruhn.
- Travel to the site near the Shrine of Azura.
- Disturb mud piles until Mother Jagged-Claw appears.
- Kill it and collect a trophy from its body.
- Return to the Huntmaster for your reward.
Huntmaster Sorim-Nakar in Ald'ruhn has a new hunt for you.
- "A giant mudcrab was recently spotted along the southeast coast, near the Shrine of Azura. Large females rarely show themselves, but when they do the Erabenimsun strike.
Quite a prize, if you can kill it. They're deadly—but also quite delicious."
- Anything else I should know before I hunt a giant mudcrab?
- "We call such creatures Mother Jagged-Claw, a name awarded to the largest, most aggressive matriarch to crawl from the churning sea.
If you want to attract the mother mudcrab's attention, disturb the mud piles where she lays her eggs."
- I'll hunt down Mother Jagged-Claw.
The location you need to head to is along the shore close to the Shrine of Azura, which is east of Molag Mar. Once you arrive, you'll see normal-sized mudcrabs and several mud piles scattered throughout the area, the latter of which you can activate to disturb. After doing this a few times, Mother Jagged-Claw will rise out of a mud pile and attack. Kill it, then loot the Mother Jagged-Claw Trophy from its body. Return to Huntmaster Sorim-Nakar with the trophy, and he will hand you your reward.
- "Excellent! The tribe will eat well tonight and praise your hunting prowess with every delicious morsel.
Such effort does not go unrewarded. Take this, with our compliments."
|Mother Jagged-Claw Hunt|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|Mother Jagged-Claw has been spotted along the southeast coast, in the vicinity of the great Shrine of Azura. The Huntmaster suggests I disturb the mounds of mud to attract the attention of the giant mudcrab.
Objective: Hunt Down Mother Jagged-Claw
Optional Step: Disturb Mud Piles to Attract Mother Jagged-Claw
|I successfully hunted the giant mudcrab known to the Erabenimsun as Mother Jagged-Claw. Now I should return to the Huntmaster and present him with the trophy.
Objective: Return to Huntmaster Sorim-Nakar