Online:Memory of Overseer
|Memory of Overseer|
|Home Settlement||Percolating Mire|
Memory of Overseer is a vision from Ja-Reet's memories of being a slave on Vvardenfell. The Overseer is Feyne Vildan's father, and disapproves of Ja-Reet's relationship with his daughter.
While traversing Ja-Reet's memories, you are to say what should have been said on the day the memories take place.
- "Ja-Reet, I've seen you talking to my daughter without bowing your head. Never do that again!"
- I will talk to her when and how I please.
- "Is that how you address your master?
You're a slave! If you look at Feyne again, I'll put your eyes out. Do you understand?"
- We love each other. You can't stand in our way.
- "Why, you scaly little piece of ....
You'll suffer for this!"
- Feyne and I belong together, whether you like it or not.