Online:Life of the Party
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Speak to Sings-with-Drink to acquire the quest.
- Find the remains of the four performers; Galmon, Thanelon, Marila and Marwyn.
- Convince each performer to return to their correct area.
- Speak the Sing-with-Drink to complete the quest and receive a reward.
Sing-with-drink has been trapped in Sanguine's Demesne for many years, unable to leave due to an addictive drink passed out to all participants of the party. When you speak to him, he will explain that at one point there were four performers at the party who were so talented that even the daedra were less violent and too distracted by the performers to care much about aught else. Unfortunately, all four performers are now dead. He will ask for your help, explaining that a special draught can be poured on their remains and you can instruct the performers to return to work again, giving Sings-with-drink a chance to escape the Demesne.
You are told to find Galmon, Thanelon, Marwyn and Marila.
It is vital that you instruct them to return to the correct positions, or you will be forced to start the quest over again.
The correct positioning for each performer is:
- Galmon works at the bar.
- Thanelon works on the stage.
- Marila and Marwyn work in the ballroom.
|Life of the Party|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|