The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary|
|Store||Brotherhood Crafting Stations|
- "Why not take a load off? You look like you've been working yourself to the bone."
- "Elam and the Matron work me to the bone."
- "Think you'll find a better deal elsewhere? You'd be dead wrong."
- "I used to be an assassin, just like you. These days, my skin is just too thin for that kind of work."
- "I've got whatever you need. No bones about it."
- The Matron only allows me to keep the bare essentials in stock. My cupboards are bare to the bone."
- "Rough times ahead for the Brotherhood. I can feel it in my bones."