The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Tall Trunk Tavern|
- Lost Daughter: Return a vase to its previous owner.
During the quest:
- "The melodies ease my mind. I like being around all these musicians."
- I found a vase with your name on it.
- "This is my daughter's. I gave it to Elorwen before she left Vulkwasten.
Where did you find it? Have you spoken to her?"
- A ghost in a tomb led me to it.
- "No, it can't be! My sweet daughter, dead?
She yearned for a new way of life. I begged her to stay. Now I'll never see her again."
- I'm sorry for your loss.
- "Elorwen! Those last words I said to her … I take it all back! Forgive me, love!
Please, go. I can't bear to speak of her anymore."
After the quest:
- "I should've never let leave my side!"