The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- "Please you have to help me.
- The Midnight Union bandits. I don't know why. I was no threat to them. They attacked me anyways."
- Do you need a healer?
- "No. No, I am a healer. I can take care of myself. it's the others. So many of my fellow wardens are injured.
- I was trying to help them, but I-I can't really go on."
- What do you need me to do?
- "Take these poultices. It should at least help them get on their feet so they can get to safety."
- I'll help the injured and then come back to check on you.
After accepting the Injured Spirit Wardens quest:
- "You have a gentle and generous spirit, stranger. Thank you for helping us."
Upon a successful return:
- "I saw many of my fellow wardens make it to safety. Thank you.
- It's so ironic that we rely on a stranger's help after being attacked by those we considered friends."
- I'm glad I could help. How are you?
- "Thank you for asking. I'm feeling better already. It's certainly a relief to know the other Wardens are safe.
- I'll be able to get back to the abbey soon. Perhaps I'll see you there."
After completing her quest:
- "I've used the same poultice on myself that you used on the other wardens. I should be fine.
- Seriously, don't worry. Go on now."