The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- "I do apologize, but I can't speak right now. I must prepare the beds for their arrival".
- Whose arrival?
- "The Eight Divines of course. I won't be caught with some unmade beds."
- I'm looking for some Dominion scouts.
- "I saw a few Dominion soldiers a few hours ago. I believe the mayor promised their meat to the Wood Elves, but I could be wrong.
There were sheets to wash."
- What do you mean?
- "The Wood Elves are going to eat their hearts, I imagine. It's what they do, isn't it? Eat the hearts of their enemies?
But if you'll excuse me, I need to go prepare for their arrival."