|Location||City of Ash|
He may be heard commanding the troops against the Daedra:
- Elolir: "Here they come!"
- Elolir: "Ready!"
- Elolir: "Fire!"
When you speak to him:
- "Gilraen's our leader. She speaks for us."
During the quest if you choose to bring one Elolir along to help you deal with the north and south fronts:
- "So you'll fight with us?
Let me know if you need an extra bow, I'm itching to leap into this fray."
- Come with me. I could use you.
- "Very well. I'm eager to reclaim our home."
- Let's clear the Daedra out of those fronts.
- Elolir: "Let's get in the fight."
Talking to him here:
After dealing with one of the fronts:
- "There's one more front to deal with.
You face Daedra with an ease I've never encountered! Have you fought them before?"
After dealing with both fronts:
- "By the Green Pact those Daedra were powerful!
I fear what Gilraen and the others are facing at the central barrier. Perhaps we should return to help."