The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Risen From the Depths: Save the Sentinel guards from their honor-bound handicap.
When you find him hiding after rescuing the guards:
- "Finally! Someone who's not afraid to do the dirty work. Someone to clean up my docks! I watched you from the window until I heard those necromancers downstairs.
But I thought Maujad was coming here too—did you see him?"
- Maujad is dead.
- "Damn. The poor bastard. I told them … I told the guards that they were going to have to fight back.
It is one thing to be superstitious, but when the Ra-Netu are attacking the city? It's time to put the superstitions aside."
- You don't believe as they do?
- "No. We're not all so hung up on our beliefs. Can't ignore the tradition though … not unless we want fruit thrown at us, or worse.
Regardless, right now I'm just glad Tava's winds guided you here—someone to get the Ra-Netu off the damn docks!"
- I will if I can. Do you know a way?
- "I do. I overheard the necromancers. Their leader is calling the dead from the sea with some kind of dark ritual.
If you can disrupt the ritual, the dead should … well, they should drop dead, or at least stop crawling out of the water."
- Where are they conducting this ritual?
- "That I do not know. I heard them mention the warehouse at the west end of the docks. Maybe the ritual is there? Wherever it is, you have to stop it. Then tell Captain Zafira.
Tava be with you."