Crier Janvin is a Breton crier found in the city of Wayrest. His proclamations change as the player has an impact on the situation in Stormhaven. You can find him addressing a small crowd outside The High King's Forge. He cannot be interacted with and cannot be spoken to.
- "Hear ye, hear ye! Citizens are warned to beware of traveling to Koeglin Village! The town was recently attacked by slavers who are suspected of still being in the area!
- "Hear ye, hear ye! The warning on travel to Koeglin Village has been lifted! The Knights of the Flame have sent word that order is restored."
- "Hear ye, hear ye! A Redguard Army is encamped outside Alcaire Castle! The Knights of the Flame have sent word that negotiations are under way to avoid a conflict!"
- "Hear ye, hear ye! The King has called for a day of mourning following the death of Duchess Lakana at Alcaire Castle! The Knights of the Flame say her killer has been brought to justice!"
- "Hear ye, hear ye! The Ironhand Ogres have been driven back to Shinji's Scarp, but General Godrun warns they remain a serious threat to all of Stormhaven!"
- ""Hear ye, hear ye! The Ironhand Ogres are no longer a threat to Stormhaven! General Godrun and the Orcs of Clan Murtag defeated the Ogres at the Battle of Shinji's Scarp!"
- "Hear ye, hear ye! The King has decreed a no tolerance policy for the cult known as the Supernal Dreamers! No mercy will be given for those found guilty of aiding or consorting with cult members!"
- "Hear ye, hear ye! The Court wishes to assure citizens that rumors of the King's illness have been greatly exaggerated! The King is quite well! In other news, the King says the Supernal Dreamers cult is no longer a threat to the people of Stormhaven!"