The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home Settlement||Fort Arand|
- "Stranger, I'm surprised to see any friendly faces out here.
Did you meet any Covenant soldiers on the road?"
- Is something wrong?
- "There's a small force of Covenant soldiers in a camp to the northwest. I can feel it in my bones: they're planning a flanking attack.
I need to get back to Fort Arand and ready the recruits there for a possible skirmish."
- I could scout the camp. What should I look for?
- "Shor's bones, you're a brave one! If you can make it out alive, put steel or spell to the commanders in the encampment. They're the ones most likely to have a copy of their orders.
Then head for the gates of the fort."
- I'll meet you at Fort Arand with the orders.
- "Travel to the northwest and look for Covenant activity.
Find out why they're here and what they're planning. Go swiftly, and go carefully."
- What can you tell me about Fort Arand?
- "We train troops and store provisions here.
Why the Dark Elves built a fort against the mountains, I'll never know. What's it protecting? The mountains? Dunmer! I'll never understand them."
When you return from your mission, you will find Captain Hjolm dead.