The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- At Frost's Edge: Raid a bandit camp on Bleakrock Isle.
- The Missing of Bleakrock: Scour the island for villagers to prepare for evacuation.
- Escape from Bleakrock: Use an ancient tomb to escape from the attacking Covenant forces.
At Frost's Edge
Upon discovering Bjorynolf, he will say:
- "You're not one of the bandits. Help me!"
- How did they capture you?
- "They got me in the forest. We were gathering firewood. Dedring, my brother, tried to fight. They split his skull with an axe.
I thought I was a dead man until you arrived."
- Let me untie you.
- "Shor's bones! Thank you! I'd like to kill every one of these bandits, but I'm no fighter. I'm glad you are!
Kill a few for Dedring. I'll buy you a drink back at the village."
Back at the village Bjorynolf will say:
- "I can't believe this. First, bandits. Now the Covenant!
I wish Dedring was here."