The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home Settlement||Quarantine Serk|
- Bad Medicine: Discover the source of the Llodos Plague.
- "Oh, look at me! I'm a terrible mess! You really must excuse my dreadful appearance. I haven't been feeling very well lately.
By the way, you haven't seen Nostrum Breva, have you? She promised to bring me more of the Maulborn curative."
- I'm afraid not. We're looking for Dethisam. Have you seen him?
- "Dethisam Berendas? The town consul? Such a nice, young man! Why, I do recall that he came to see me yesterday.
He said he had other townsfolk to check on, but that he would bring me a curative as soon as he could."
- What do you know about this Maulborn curative?
- "The curative? Remarkable stuff! Tastes awful but wipes the plague right out of your system.
One of those delightful Maulborn gave me one a few days ago. Nostrum Breva, she called herself. But I think I need another dosage."
Asking for the opportunity for some questions will yield her polite answer.
- "I may be ill and bedraggled, but I still have my manners. What would you like to know?"
- When did the plague first appear in Serk?
- "Oh, I couldn't say for sure. Perhaps the alchemist Nilyne would know.
I can tell you that I started feeling ill a few days ago, after I drank the Maulborn curative. She said that would happen. You have to get ill to get better, the Maulborn said."
- What do you think of the Maulborn? Paraphrased, need to go back and get this.
- "Such a polite young woman, that Nostrum Breva. Claimed they were here to provide the help the Tribunal refused to give.
They have a curative for the plague, you know. Vile stuff. But the best medicine always tastes terrible, my mother always said."
After Bad Medicine:
- "The Maulborn tricked us? Those fetchers!
And to think I drank three of their curatives."