The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home Settlement||Weynon Priory|
- Misplaced Knowledge: Return a notebook to its owner.
When you speak to Atia after finding her notebook, she says:
- "I've wasted decades studying Ayleid wells, and I know less now than I did when I started. I'm ready to give up."
- Atia? I think this belongs to you.
- "My notebook! I thought it lost forever. I must have left it at one of the wells I was researching. Fascinating, aren't they?
With these notes, perhaps I can finish my book on Ayleid wells throughout Cyrodiil. Thank you!"
When you speak to her before finding her notebook:
- "I've visited every known Ayleid well in Cyrodiil, yet I still have no clue as to how they work or why they exist. The Ayleid culture was so interesting... aside from the slavery, torture, and cruelty, of course."
After you have return her life's work:
- "There's so much more to learn about Ayleid wells. Unlocking their mysteries will lead to greater understanding of the Ayleids themselves, I'm sure."