Online:Amil the Deft
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Amil the Deft|
|Location||The Ebony Flask|
- Taking the Tower: Collaborate on another wine-related "business venture".
- "Could I interest you in a game of chance? I'm told I have terrible luck, but maybe today will be different."
Taking the Tower
- "Will you be staying in Ebonheart long, serjo?
I'm sure we could make your stay more pleasant."
- What can you tell me of your mistress?
- "I don't hate her, but there's no love lost between the nightflowers and Fedrasa.
She regards us a necessary evil. She doesn't even partake of our talents! Pah! Plus, she's incredibly jumpy."
- What do you mean by jumpy?
- "My guess is she's caught one too many fireball blasts in the war. She still hates loud noises.
There's an alchemist next door who's constantly testing flash powder and sulfurs. If she hears so much as a "pop," she jumps right out of her skin."
- Amil has had a change in outfits since the game's release.