|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
lacks individual stats and detailed inventories
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
- For information on the Palace Guard class, see NPC Classes.
Imperial Palace Guards can only be found in the Green Emperor Way district of the Imperial City. They guard and patrol the area around and inside White Gold Tower and behave very much like Imperial Legion guards. They are usually armed with silver longswords or claymores and all of the guards are armored in full sets of Imperial Watch armor, which (except for the shield) cannot be looted. Other than their armor, they are exactly the same as normal guards in their attributes and skills.
They take many opportunities to warn you about being courteous in Green Emperor Way. Here are some of the things they say:
- "Please show respect for the Imperial Palace by keeping your voice down."
- "All citizens are welcome in the Imperial Palace, at least on the first two floors."
- "Remember, trespassing in the Imperial Palace is a serious crime. Do not venture beyond the first and second floors."
- "All visitors to the Imperial Palace are asked to keep their voices down, especially if the council is in session."
Beyond the Guards quarters, the Palace guards become aggressive. They are easily identified since they carry a fine steel sword instead of a silver longsword. They are only encountered in the last Thieves Guild quest, The Ultimate Heist.
|0010D759||00115DF9||Elder Council Chambers|
|00115DF6||00115DFA||Elder Council Chambers|
|00115DFB||00115DFC||Elder Council Chambers|
|00115DFD||00115DFE||Elder Council Chambers|
|00115DF7||00115DF8||Elder Council Chambers|
|000666FF||Guard Quarters (asleep)|
|000666E7||Guard Quarters (asleep)|
|000666E9||Guard Quarters (asleep)|
|000666EB||Guard Quarters (asleep)|
|000666EC||Guard Quarters (asleep)|
|00181D1E||Chancellor Ocato's Chambers*|
(*)These Guards are aggressive and will attack you on sight