|# of Zones||2|
|# of Welkynd Stones||22|
|# of Varla Stones||1|
|Zombie Undead, Monsters
(1 boss-level Monster)
|1 boss-level Ayleid Coffer
1 boss-level Ayleid Reliquary
|Console Location Code(s)|
|OndoExterior, Ondo, Ondo02|
|On the east bank of Silverfish River, north of Peryite's Shrine|
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 39, -2
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Ondo (editor name OndoMapMarker). The entrance door is E of the marker, 10 feet away.
- 0-1 Mud Crab is near the entrance
- 1 Wilderness Creature (Hills variety) is near the entrance
- 1 Wilderness Creature (Valley variety) is near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 1 Alkanet plant, 11 Foxglove plants, 2 Ginseng plants, 10 Green Stain Cup plants, 5 Monkshood plants, and 11 Summer Bolete plants
- 1 Ayleid Well is at location A on map
- 1 nirnroot can be found just west of the borders of this map, west of the Ayleid well.
Zone 1: Ondo
This zone has surprisingly few enemies guarding it; only one monster and some zombies are here to stop you, all inhabiting the first room in this dungeon. Although the dungeon may at first appear empty but for that one monster, activating any nearby push blocks will open some hidden doors at E, F, and G, all of which will release a zombie each. However, with two of these zombies are two loot chests, so dealing with the undead may be worth it for the extra treasure.
From this room, the only obstacle you have to worry about are the gas traps in the last room (marked as T on map), which can't easily be avoided.
There is an additional area in this zone which can only be accessed from Ondo Canohaelia, specifically from door C that connects to that zone. In this area is a minor Ayleid cask and a push block that opens door H on map. This allows easy access back to the first zone after completing the second zone,
- 8 Gas traps at locations T on map
Doors and Gates:
- There are three doors in/out of this zone
- 4 Hidden Doors at E, F, G, and H
- 3 Iron Gates (opened remotely) at I, J, and K
Zone 2: Ondo Canohaelia
This zone is somewhat less linear the first zone, but it is still relatively straight-forward. You'll enter from door D from the first zone, into a large room dominated by a Gas Room trap (E/F) in it's center. Navigating around it while dealing with the two nearby enemies may prove difficult. A Varla stone is positioned on its pedestal at location V on map in this room, with a cask nearby as well.
From here, there's a gate (H) blocking access to this zone's boss area. To open it, you'll have to travel into the large chamber south of here and activate the respective push block (cyan dot on map). Note that activating this push block also unleashes a zombie hidden behind secret door I on map. Behind this door is also a boss-level Ayleid coffer. In addition, there are a few Ayleid casks located in the southern area, but all are guarded by enemies.
After gate H is the boss chamber, with its expected boss creature (A) and boss-level chest (B). Defeat or evade the boss, loot the reliquary, and exit this zone by taking door C.
- 1 boss-level Ayleid Coffer (Undead variety; locked) at location B on map
- 1 boss-level Ayleid Reliquary (Monster variety; locked) at B
- 1 Varla Stone at V
- 2 Ayleid Casks 01 (both locked)
- 1 Ayleid Cask 02
- 1 Restoration Ayleid Chest
- 8 Welkynd Stones
Doors and Gates:
- There are two doors (at C and D) in/out of this zone, both leading to the zone Ondo
- 1 Hidden Door at I
- 1 Iron Gate (opened remotely) at H
- 1 Iron Gate (initially open) at G