Morrowind:Hides His Eyes
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Hides His Eyes (hides_his_eyes)|
Medium Armor (49)
Hides His Eyes is an escaped Argonian slave, cleverly posing as his own bounty hunter. He was hired by Daric Bielle to hunt down Haj-Ei, which if you're intelligent enough or happen to also be Argonian, you'll know right away is just the Argonian translation for "Hides His Eyes". Otherwise, you can get the truth from Hides His Eyes himself, but Daric is too drunk and thick-headed to believe you.
Hides His Eyes wears a common shirt with matching pants. He also carries an iron saber. Like all Argonians, he is immune to poison, has a resistance to disease, and can breathe underwater; otherwise he knows no spells.
- The Drunken Bounty Hunter: Help a drunk bounty hunter in Suran track down an escaped Argonian slave.
- Dranas Sarathram:
- "The slave trader. Bad man. Hunts my people down. Deserves to be dead, that one does."
- "Yes, the escaped slave. Hunted for many weeks, we did. Took the bounty hunter all around this area looking for him. Never caught him, though. No, never caught him."
- Hides His Eyes:
- "Yes, that is me. What can I do for you?"
- Hides His Eyes is Haj-Ei:
After you have discovered Haj-Ei's identity:
- "You found my secret, you did? I'll not try to hide it from you. I am the one the bounty hunter seeks. What of it? He would take me back to the slavers. That is not for me. So I dragged him around the wilderness for a while...what of it? Does he not deserve it, the drunken fool? And he paid me well! So, you know my secret. What will you do with it? You will not tell, will you?"
- Your secret is with me, friend.: "You are a good friend. I thank you. I will let others know what you have done for me today."
- I am honor-bound to tell Bielle what I have learned.: "You would tell that fool? I will not go back. I will never go back!"
- "You told that idiot my secret! Fetcher! I will never go back!"