|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Mistress Dratha at the Upper Tower in Tel Mora for chores.
- Travel to Sadrith Mora to get the Amulet of Flesh Made Whole from Neloth's captain archer.
- Talk to the guards in Tel Naga to learn that his name is Berengeval and he is in the tower's General Quarters.
- Kill Berengeval to get the amulet.
- Return to Dratha to complete the quest.
Councilor Dratha in the Upper Tower in Tel Mora will ask you to retrieve the Amulet of Flesh Made Whole, which is currently in the possession of Neloth's captain archer in Tel Naga in Sadrith Mora.
Retrieving the Amulet
Travel to Sadrith Mora and talk to the guards in Tel Naga to learn that the captain's name is Berengeval. If you persuade them sufficiently (disposition 60) you'll also learn that he is in the tower's General Quarters. You'll have to find and kill Berengeval to get the amulet. You may wish to taunt Berengeval in order to avoid the murder charges.
Return to Dratha with the amulet to complete the quest and receive an Amulet of Spell Absorption as a reward. If you are a female, you'll also receive four Scrolls of Summon Golden Saint.
- You may prefer to keep the amulet rather than returning it to Dratha, as it has useful enchantments, and may be considered to be a better reward than that offered by Dratha for its return.
- If you tell her you have the amulet but don't actually have it, Dratha gets angry and her disposition drops 20 points and her Fight increases by 10. Because her base Fight is 30, and she dislikes men, if you are male and you refuse to give her the amulet, Dratha will very likely become hostile and most likely kill you.
- If you want Dratha's reward(s) and the amulet, simply kill her afterwards. However, make sure you have completed the quests her Mouth offers first. Unfortunately, at least in some versions of the game, this is not possible since the amulet won't show up in her inventory after you give it to her even upon her death. It may be advisable to simply never complete this quest, or to just find the amulet on your own and never begin the quest at all if you don't want an entry in your journal for it.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Flesh Made Whole (HT_FleshAmulet)
||Mistress Dratha asked me to bring her the Amulet of Flesh Made Whole. She believes the amulet is in the possession of Master Neloth's captain of archers.
||Mistress Dratha thanked me for bringing her the Amulet of Flesh Made Whole.