|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Uvoo Llaren at the Temple in Ghostgate for your duties.
- Travel to Dagoth Ur to recover the Crosier of St. Llothis.
- Find the body of Voruse Bethrimo in the Inner Tower and get the staff.
- Return to Uvoo to complete the quest.
Uvoo Llaren in the Ghostgate Tribunal Temple asks you recover yet another artifact, the Crosier of St. Llothis in the crater of Red Mountain in Dagoth Ur's own stronghold.
Crosier of St. Llothis the Pious
From the Ghostgate, follow the path straight up the mountain, though you may need a Levitate spell to get past the last part and into the crater. The staff can be found beside the body of Voruse Bethrimo (who has a set of glass armor) in the Inner Tower accessed through the Inner Facility of the ruins. Be cautious of the powerful creatures you will encounter in the ruins.
Return to Llaren with the crosier for her congratulations.
- There is a crank that opens the door to Dagoth Ur near some broken struts to the left of the entrance.
- The Crosier of St. Llothis is enchanted to cause blindness and damage to the wielder's health and armor.
- Uvoo will return the relic after becoming Patriarch of the Temple.
- This quest is no longer available after becoming Patriarch.
- It's a good idea to combine this quest with your visit to Dagoth Ur at the end of the main quest.
- It is possible to kill the boss early, but it's not possible to pick up the heart (shield stays active). The side-effect of this is that you are no longer able to use any teleporting spells (intervention/recall) until you have completed the main quest.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Crosier of St. Llothis the Pious (TT_LlothisCrosier)
||There is one more relic that has been lost. Uvoo Llaren asked me to find the Crosier of St. Llothis the Pious. The Crosier was wielded in righteous battle against the minions of Dagoth Ur by the late Captain of the Buoyant Armigers, Voruse Bethrimo. It was lost on Red Mountain near the foul lair of Dagoth Ur himself and may be in his hands even now.
||Uvoo Llaren thanked me for returning the Crosier of St. Llothis the Pious.
||The Crosier of St. Llothis the Pious has been entrusted to my care.