The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||1|
|Dwemer Centurions, Dahrk Mezalf|
|Console Location Code(s)|
Bthungthumz is located near the Urshilaku Camp, next to Druscashti. There is a named Dwarven Ghost, Dahrk Mezalf and eight Dwemer Centurions. House Telvanni asks you to visit this ruin to recover a ring for them.
- Dahrk Mezalf: Recover an ancient Dwemer ring from the ruins of Bthungthumz.
- Dahrk Mezalf resides at the end of this ruin; he has a ring enchanted with Demoralize Creature, Demoralize Humanoid, Disintegrate Armor, and Disintegrate Weapon.
- Kegs within the ruin contain scrap metal and high value alchemy items (emeralds, rubies).
- A small ornate Dwemer locked chest is in the second room.
- A is in the very end of this ruin, it will most likely contain a dwarven weapon and armor, also Dwemer coins may be locked within as well.