|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Speak to Tuveso Beleth at her store in the Redoran Council Hall in Ald'ruhn for duties.
- Travel to Molag Mar to collect some debts owed by Giras Indaram.
- Ask around the city and discover that Giras does nothing unless his brothers bug him.
- Speak with Tidros Indaram, Giras's brother.
- Talk to Giras Indaram and defeat him in a duel.
- Get the money from Giras.
- Report back to Tuveso Beleth.
Tuveso Beleth at the Redoran Council Hall in Ald'ruhn will ask you to collect some debts owed by Giras Indaram.
Collecting the Debt
Giras can be found at the Armigers Stronghold (downstairs) in Molag Mar and will refuse to pay his debt (his brothers are among the best of the Buoyant Armigers, which is probably why he refuses and why you probably shouldn't just kill him outright). Ask around Molag Mar to learn that his brothers have to bug him to get him to do anything. Find one of his brothers, Tidros Indaram, again in the Armigers Stronghold (upstairs), and he'll tell you to speak with Giras again and tell him that Tidros said to pay the debt.
Giras will agree this time on one condition, that you must duel him to 'prove' that he owes the money. Once Giras is dead, knocked out, or takes enough damage, the duel will end (though try not to kill him as his brothers will not like it). Once you win the duel, speak to Giras again to collect the debt.
Return to Beleth in Ald'ruhn with the debt money to complete the quest. She will reward you with a glass frostsword.
- It is possible to pay the debt yourself and complete the quest; however this is only possible after you have spoken with Giras in Molag Mar about the debt.
- If you return with the money, and mention the debt to Tuveso Beleth, but do not give it to her, her disposition with you goes down by 5.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Armor Repair Debts (HR_BillCollect)
||Tuveso Beleth asked me to get Giras Indaram to pay his armor repair debts.
||Giras Indaram refused to pay his debt.
||I was told that Giras Indaram's brothers, Birer and Tidros, might be able to convince Giras Indaram to pay the debt.
||Tidros told me to tell his brother that paying the debt is the honorable thing to do.
||Giras Indaram challenged me to a duel. I did not accept the challenge.
||Giras Indaram still refuses to pay the debt, but he challenged me to a duel, and I accepted. The duel ends when one of us admits defeat or dies.
||I defeated Giras Indaram in a duel.
||Tuveso Beleth thanked me for bringing Giras Indaram's debt money to her.