The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Talym Rend bargains with Sheogorath
The Shivering Isles: The Bargain
The Bargain is a cutscene in Isle of Madness, which showcases the bargain Talym Rend makes with Sheogorath.
After doing a set of three tasks in any order, Haskill will allow you to see Sheogorath.
End of Episode Modal:
- Haskill: "Well done, sir, My lord has been much diverted by your violent and musical antics. I myself had a most raucous chuckle. Sheogorath will see you now."
During the cutscene:
- Sheogorath: "Ya want me to do WHAT?! I'm the Daedric Prince of Madness! I don't make people sane! I'd have to be crazy to do that! And I am crazy. So I'll do it!"
- Sheogorath: "But here's the bargain, mortal..."
- Sheogorath: "You want me to make one person sane? You've got to bring three people around to my side of the coin. Y'understand?"
- Sheogorath: "Three lovely broken minds for one boring whole one. That's fair isn't it? Given that you're desperate and I'm mean."
- Talym: "You have a deal."
- Sheogorath: "Wonderful! I promise, It'll be the most fun you've ever had. Scratch that: It'll be the most fun I ever had, heh! But I'll have enough for both of us!."
|Prev:||Up: Isle of Madness||Next: Episode 2 Intro|