Brian Chapin is one of the quest designers over at Bethesda Game Studios. He is a veteran of the last two major Elder Scrolls titles. During Morrowind's development, he was an administrator on the official forums going by the screen name "Hayt." This led him to become one of the most well known developers, but since then he has faded from this role. In Oblivion, he was in charge of the Mages Guild quest line. According to rumor, he is the developer responsible for the massive amounts of Cliff Racers in Morrowind.
Elder Scrolls Game Credits
- Blades - Additional Writing
- Skyrim - Writing and Quest Design
- Oblivion - Quest Design
- Bloodmoon - Writing and Quest Design
- Tribunal - Writing and Quest Design
- Morrowind - Additional World Art & Building