|This article has been flagged by a Daggerfall Redesign project contributor as needing an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
This quest runs in the background and is used to control various events related to the Main Quest of Daggerfall.
Its purpose is to send Queen Akorithi's men after you once your Reputation with her drops below 5 and the quest Who Gets the Totem is still running. The quest also starts if you exit Castle Daggerfall with the Totem and your reputation with Akorithi is lower than 5.
The startup of the quest is irreversible; even if your reputation rises to 5 or higher again, the quest remains active. Its time limit is 444 days, 10 hours, 40 minutes.
- 30x Three Battlemages every 100 in-game minutes (5% chance) once the quest begins
- The quest will not end until the time limit expires, even after the Totem has been given to someone or vanished after 361 days.
- There is a third-party quest patch which causes the quest to end once the Totem has been given to someone. It can be found here.
When you hit one of Akorithi's battlemages for the first time, you will hear:
- "Queen Akorithi has sent us to relieve you of a heavy burden. The Totem must be such a weight on your mind. Its too bad you didn't try harder to stay on her good side. She also ordered us to kill you. No witnesses of course."
- "We're here to kill you (player's name). No hard feelings. We just want the Totem and you're in the way."