Better Cities:Main Page
This is a wiki for Better Cities, a mod for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Better Cities can be downloaded from Nexus, and the mod is still being actively updated with new content. The official forum thread can be found on Bethesda's forum, here.
This wiki contains spoilers, both for the original game Oblivion and for the mod Better Cities, as well as some other mods.
Better Cities is primarily a city overhaul mod, enhancing and expanding all cities from the original game (not counting the destroyed Kvatch). Many new buildings are added with new occupants to make the cities seem bigger, and there are also new quests available to encourage gamers to visit the new buildings and meet the additional citizens of Cyrodiil.
- Items — Where to find specific items and their related attributes
- People — Listing of all the named people in the mod
- Places — Listing of all the changed or new places in the mod
- Quests — All the quests upon which you can embark, venturing forth into the unknown
- Readme — From version 6.0.0
- BAIN Install — Install using Wrye Bash, recommended
- Mod Organizer 2 Install — Install using Mod Organiser 2, recommended
- OMOD Install — Install using TES Mod Manager (formerly called Oblivion Mod Manager, aka OBMM)
- Manual Install — Not recommended but available for those who want it
- What Does Each File Do — Listing every ESM and ESP file in the main archive and explaining what it does and when it should or should not be used
- Compatibility With Other Mods — A little info about which other mods ought to work with Better Cities
- Console — Guide to Personalising Better Cities
- FAQ — Some frequently asked questions which have long answers